Friday, June 1, 2012

Updates!

Wow, it's already June folks. Looks like I've been here for over two months. Sometimes I think the time has gone by so fast and other times I think it's taking forever. And it doesn't seem to depend on my mood. I could be as happy as day and still think, "Gee, these two months have been slow." LOL

With time still passing by, I've been looking into ways I can add to my blog, post wise anyway. I think now that all my basic "milestones" have been met (ie: getting in host family, going to school), I can start to talk more about the things I notice here. Hence you get posts like the one I did last time. Now I'm going to right out and say this blog should not be used for strict research purposes because when it comes to what I see, I get very little explanation. I'm hoping that will change, but for now all you're going to get is a bunch of guesses. However, if one of you reading this should desire to use my blog as an insight for a way to plan your trip to Thailand, then I highly recommend you follow the blog closely.

Looking back at May's posts though, I am highly disappointed I didn't manage to put up a lot more. This was totally out of my control unfortunately. For the last few days I planned on blogging frequently, my Thai dad accidentally forgot to pay the Internet bill. So I haven't has access to Internet until now.

So sorry for the lack of posting in May, I'll do my best to pick things up this month. We still have like 8 months to go so I'm sure I'll be able to cover a lot in that time~

And I think that's all I have to tell you all, so enjoy the rest of the blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment