Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OurThaiGirlMiki



I figured I should spotlight this a bit. Basically, while I am away, my family(mostly my mother and younger sister) are going to do a vlog every so often to show how they're doing without me there. And yay! I get to make a live appearance to you guys! This was like recorded around midnight and so you can see my looks are not the greatest. I was merely trying not to fall asleep at the time. LOL

Anyway, if you would like to see more videos, I have the OurThaiGirlMiki's channel link under the "LINKS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT" gadget. Their channel is just getting started, so don't expect too much, but you can subscribe and watch it slowly come together~

I know I said last week's post was going to be my last, but it looks like I was wrong, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment