Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nesting Stage...?

I think it's safe to say you know your family is panicking when your mother has the urge to do your chores for you... Yep, it's all becoming pretty crazy around here. With a full page checklist of stuff I'm going to pack, money issues, and the constant visiting, my time is becoming very limited. Not that I am complaining about all this one bit. LOL I'm a person that adores being busy.

The busier I am, the happier I feel. I would feel so lost if I had no school work to complete each day and my chores were non-existent. In fact, you should see me around the time of the near two week Christmas vacation I get every year from school. ;D During the summer break I'm fine because then I go to work at my yearly summer job. But I can't work during that Christmas break period. That means all I have to do is chores (or lack of them in my case...?), no!!

Anyway, my mother has been invading my room putting away a pile of clean clothes that has accumulated in a pile on top of an old bed mattress. Originally, my mom was fine with the clothes being there and I was fine since I wouldn't have to put them away ever, freeing up to time to be busy with other things, yay! Now though she comes and tells me she wishes to put them all neatly away for me and my sister, whom I share the room with. According to her, it's like having another baby and going through "nesting stage". Now I've heard numerous comparisons by many different people on the subject of my study abroad decisions. I mean, before the strangest I've heard was one friend telling me it's like she is giving her pet dog away to another home, but my mom's recent statement takes the cake. o.o

I guess she was just trying to say how she wants to be prepared for when I go, so in a way that makes it less strange, but still she's not getting another kid, she's losing one for a year. LOL Oh mom, you're funny sometimes, but always so awesome~

In other news, my VISA lady got back to me saying that I did indeed get the full year one, to which I responded by throwing my arms up in the air and telling my dead asleep sister the news. XD It would have really been horrible if I had to pay $60.00 each time for it to be extended. D:

Also, I probably should have mentioned this much earlier, but a big shout out to my older sister who kindly brought me the best gift thus far in my Thai adventure. It's a green tie-dye beach bag with pictures of Thai Buddha on it and she was so funny when she gave it to me and brought it over. LOL I think she really wanted to know if I liked it, so if you're reading this sis, know that I am taking that to Thailand and using it at the beach~ Once my camera stops being a pain, I'll post pictures of it here on this post, so check back here for updates often.

To conclude to lovely bit of information I've decided to throw into one post, I'll say that my time blogging will be limited during the first few weeks after I leave. Especially don't expect me to be blogging on the 28th of March...I'm up in the plane pretty much all day, yay~ DX Once I do get in the mood to blog, it'll be sure to be something interesting. Until then though, expect this to be my last post in America. Lovely country it is, but I am excited to see others. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment