Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update!

Okay, so I figure I should say that I have changed host families. Now, it really wasn't anything bad that happened or whatever, I think it just overall didn't work out. I knew this before anything turned horribly bad, so I chose to take my adviser's advice and change to another family. I am happy I got to stay with Parn and her family. You guys are a lot of fun and I love you a bunch! Thank you for taking care of me and showing me Thailand! <3

Now I am staying with a family who lives a bit closer to my school. I have a mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa, and a little sister named Belle who all stay in the same house with me. It's kind of cramped, but I feel quite relaxed here, so I think I'll be staying. I will post more about them in the future, but this is an update; not much to say.

I am still staying in the same general area and same school as before too. I get to see Jill and Parn each day at school therefore I don't think I'm missing out on too much. Right now I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of my year with this family. And I hope my blog will thrive as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment