Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Travel Dates

Woot! Today I recieved the flights and days I'll be traveling in my email. It really is starting to feel real, like I I actually am going to be in Thailand very soon. I can hardly wait. I practically feel like just packing up my stuff and flying down to the departing city right now. LOL

Okay, enough of all my mushy excitment. XD The days I'll be traveling are basically March 24th to the 30th, so I would not expect any updates during this time period. Not only will I probably not have access to a computer, but I'll probably be suffering from my first case of jet lag. Oh boy! LOL

One thing I am certainly looking forward to throughout tall the freakin' traveling will be to visit Japan. Yes, folks I am chaining flights. I leave from California to Tokyo, Japan and then proceed to Thailand. So for a very brief moment in time I will be in the country that started my interest with Asian culture. Yush, life is good!~

I'll update on any more excitment that follows!

Thanks for reading

*~*Miki of Feathers*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment