Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Have a Home!

I got so much done today. I have all the materials for my VISA, so I can send that in soon. And I also made my domestic flight arrangments. The best of all though, is that today I got the information for the host family I will be staying with in Thailand! I have a mom, dad, an older brother, and a sister who is close to my age. I cannot wait to meet them all. I am planning on writing them a letter, since I have their address. I will blog again when I find out more about them.

The province I am going to live in is Ratchaburi. And it looks so beautiful~ See?





These are just some pictures I found on Google Images. When I actually get there, I'll be sure to take some more! If you want to look where specifically Ratchaburi is on the map, well I have that too:



Google is so useful. LOL

Now you've got the specifics of where I am going. It's certainly exciting. Well actually. It was exciting a long time ago, but now it's just plain awesome. Oi, I want to leave now. XD

5 comments:

  1. Don't expect too much from Thailand or you will be disappointed. There are not so many exciting things to do in Ratchaburi. It is somewhat a rural area. Anyway, I hope you still enjoy staying there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In America, I live in a big industrial city. So a chance to live in a rural area sounds awesome for me. I get to see grass! LOL Plus, I'm not going there for vacation. Most of my time is going to spent...well living. XD Going to school, grocery shopping, family get-togethers, etc. Wherever I live is fine with me. I always figure if my family has lived there for however long, then I can live there too. Whatever happens, happens, but I'll certainly be excited to see. :3

      BTW, I also noticed your username. Did you create this Thai keyboard @ http://hippogo149.site88.net/thaikeyboard.php ? :O

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I didn't see your reply. I see you already live in Thailand and you quite like it. I made the Thai keyboard application while I was staying in America. So, it may be useful for you too.

      Delete
    3. All good! I do that sometimes too. LOL And yes, it is so useful! I love it. I first tried installing Thai language on my computer, but since I didn't have the correct keyboard, I was basically typing blind. Thanks for taking the time to make it! I really appreciate it~

      Delete
  2. Looks Beautiful! Congrats on going to Thailand!

    ReplyDelete