Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chatting with Sister

So apparently Thai mail service is faster than I thought it would be! My family recieved the letter and my sister has been speaking to me through email and MSN chat all week. LOL This is such a great oppertunity since now I can better prepare myself for the experiance. Yay! I am sure my poor sister has been getting annoyed by all my questions, but she gives me really informative answers so I thank her a lot.

My sister's nickname is Parn and she is about the same age as my American sister(15 years old), but just a few monthes older. She is super nice though! A really shy, yet cute person. She really is excited that I will be living with her for year and makes sure to tell me so everytime I talk to her.

According to her, my brother works in Bangkok and only comes home every so often. Previously though, he lived in France and apparently speaks the best French and English in the whole house. LOL On that note, Parn denies she speaks good English, but I think she does otherwise. I mean, she's able to have intelligent conversations with me and explain everything with detail, hah. Cute little modest girl~

Oh, and I also am going to be having a dog in Thailand. LOL His name is Boom and he is apparently about the same size as my own dog, Sam. But I'll have to see when I get there.

Anyway, this was a just brief update. I'll be sure to fill you in on anything else that comes up~

No comments:

Post a Comment