Monday, September 10, 2012

Six Months!

It's September! Which means I've been here for about six months now, yay! So remember that "Back to School" thing I had planned? Well now it turns out I only have one week of school left on this semester before mid-way holidays (six weeks of freedom). I think if I wrote it now, it would be weird. So I will wait till next semester to start that up.

However, since this is when the holidays start, I'll be sure to post more about my new family and everyday life. My family also plans on traveling a lot so I'll blog about those things too. Don't expect the posts to be published at first. I'll probably get around to more blogging when the holidays officially get started. So until then just kind of chill, heh.

Will be back soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment