Saturday, August 25, 2012

American Products, Thai Style

You all can probably guess big companies like Oreo and Pepsi have their products in Thailand. However, since being here, I've noticed some things we have in America that I didn't think Thailand would have. And so I have created this list to show you all. Hope you enjoy:

OLAY Beauty Products

 

SUNSILK Shampoo and Hair Products



Maybelline Make-up



Colgate Dental Products



Oishi Tea Drinks



Pringles Chips



Lays Chips



Listerine Mouthwash (The name is normally ttranslated into Thai script, but I couldn't find a picture of this...)



Halls Cough Drops (I have no idea what the Chinese writing is in the corner because the label is in Thai...)



Nesquick (The Thai name for Nesquick is Milo. But both are made by Nestle so I counted it)



Lipton Iced Tea



Ramen Noodles (Though in Thailand it's referred to as Mama Noodles)



Gatorade



Magnum Ice-Cream



Coca-Cola



Pepsi



Oreo



Cheetos Snacks



Activia Yogurt







1 comment:

  1. Well now I know I could survive in Thailand. They have Cheetos and Pepsi. Life is good. I love how the ramen noodles are called Mama noodles.

    ReplyDelete