Monday, August 20, 2012

Late Post is Late

So, um, it's August everyone! Yay!

...

...okay, I know I'm a bad blogger. I haven't posted anything the whole month. And now August is almost over! Wah! You all have the right to pelt me with bricks right now! But...um, make sure with not too many~

Anyway the August updates are as follows:

For me, this month was pretty busy. I went on vacation, had a school event, and got sick, yay~ So hence my lack of updating. Though now it's calming down, so I'll be putting up some things before the month is over.

I had planned on making a really cool "Back to School" series of posts. But then the busy August weeks and lack of camera messed up the idea. So I will be doing this special in September, hopefully. I hope you all will like it! Never fear though! I have a few things to talk about this month as well. But if you want more, just drop me a suggestion. I'll pretty much talk about anything, so no need to fear I won't pick it. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to learn more about your new house and family. They sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete