Saturday, April 28, 2012

Request Post~

Ah hah~ It's been nearly a month since I've been here in Thailand living with my host family. I must say I'm starting to get used to the life here. I don't feel like I'm studying abroad at all. It's just as if I was living here with my host family my whole life~ With that being said though, I can see where this might lead to problems.

Since I am so used to some area of Thai culture and such, I haven't really thought of some things as important to write about on my blog. So that is why I made this post here! For anyone who has a suggestion on topics they would like me to write about, please submit it in the comment section below. I can almost guarantee I'll write about it sooner or later. The topic can be anything too! From Thai wildlife, cooking, or even household chores. Bring it all forward~

Now of course I'll write posts on my own, but I figure my readers should have someplace to voice what they want to know about my life here. So request away~

*~*Miki of Feathers*~*

4 comments:

  1. I want to know more about the Buddhism your family practtices. Also, are there any amusement parks there? How about anime in Thailand? What about j-pop or is there such a thing as t-pop (LOL.)? Art. What kind of Thai art do they have? A typical day of household chores. What is dinner time like? You know me. I have 1001 questions floating around in my tiny brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foot thing~ =O Write about the foot thing!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you have your next school break? Have you gone to the movies yet? And if so, are they english with Thai subtitles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October since that's the end of the first semester and all the kids are taking tests and such. And I haven't been to the movies yet, but I'll be sure to post something when I do.

      Delete