Monday, April 16, 2012

Beach Time!

Today my family took me and my German cousin, Jill, to the beach! It was about an hours drive away from where we lived, which is quite a luxury for me. Back in the states, it would take at least a 4 to 6 hours to get to the closest beach. Because of this, it has been quite awhile since I have experienced the thrills of the ocean and sand. It was certainly a nice bonus to experience another country's beach too!

And of course, I took pictures~











Most of the family went along for the trip. Fook, Parn, Just, Tor, Flim, Nadee, Name, Jill(German cousin), and a bunch of my aunts, uncles, and cousins who I don't know the names of yet. LOL We all had a blast too. Fook, Jill, and I always went into the ocean as far we could manage to stand in. Then we'd all come back to the shore to take a nap before going back and swimming further out. I'm surprised we didn't get hit by a boat. Tor, my nephew, was all over the place. One moment he was swimming in the ocean with us and the next he was helping some random girls build a sand castle. We all kept loosing track of him. LOL As far as where everyone else was, I am not sure. Spent too much time out in the ocean. Oops.

Both Jill and I got sunburn though. Thankfully I only got it on my face, but poor Jill ended up getting it all over her back, face, front, and even legs. Ouch! Hope you feel better Jill!~ <3

Overall, good times. Only downside is that Fook is going back to work until the 20th. Agh! I like it when he comes over to stay for a bit. Actually I like my family in general. They are all so nice and understanding of my limited common sense level. Well to explain, since I'm not used to the culture, my brain goes on panic mode and I become like a five-year-old child all over again. Simple tasks, such as getting food from the fridge, require a bit of explanation. I'm SO glad I have such a patient family. Love you all!~ <3

*~*Miki of Feathers*~*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beach there! You guys look like you had fun, too.

    ReplyDelete