Friday, May 25, 2012

School - Picture Dump 2

So the last few days of school this week, I brough my camera and took a few pictures where I was allowed. A big shout out to my English club and art teacher for letting me take picture while in class! :D

Art Textbook


Art Class


Some classes don't have chairs, just small desks so we sit on the floor. And we also some teachers have us take our shoes off and leave outside the room. You can always tell when a class is going on by the amount of shoes in front of the door. LOL




Doing homework at lunch. LOL




My Chinese Homework





Making Clay for Flower Crafts


Jill and I in our school uniforms



Students Waiting to go Home



English Club


We have desks in this classroom! :D

7 comments:

  1. Cool looking school. I love how you all have your own blue backpacks. It was so nice of your teachers to let you take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive use of tenses as well as innovative way of writing made this blog attractive. I read this blog very carefully and found nothing unhealthy related to any fact. Well executed job.
    ติว ielts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature always helps a writer to learn from its elements. Nature always try to teach new lessons and a writer transform its experience into words. He can transform even silence into words. This blog taught me a lesson.ของขวัญครบรอบ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.เรียน ged

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes is becomes very hard to take appreciation for your hard work. But sometime only few technical point makes your work worthwhile. Suggestion under this blog is quite good.ออกแบบห้องพระ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help.
    เรียนต่ออังกฤษ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    poker news

    ReplyDelete