Friday, February 1, 2013

Last Month

It's finally February everyone! At the start of this month, I am in Thailand, but at the end, I'll  be back in the United States. I must say, this year went by fast. I can still remember moments that happened before I left like they just happened a month ago. I can't exactly type much about it because the feeling is certainly hard to describe. Let's go with a half-happy-half-sad kind of emotion, hehe.

Anyway, this month I'll be wrapping up the Thailand part of my blog. I'll be going back to when I first started my American posts and take some of what I made there and pe-post it for Thailand. I think I have like one or two, but if I want to make more, I'll be sure to make them.

I'm not quite finished with adding all the Thai culture posts. I'm hoping to squeeze another two, but if I have no time, then one. I promise, haha.

And lastly, as I mentioned a few updates ago, I will be continuing this blog until around April or so. Which means you all will get to see my American life in comparison with my Thai! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment